With UBA transfer code, you can carry out transfers quickly and easily even without an internet connection.
Activate UBA Transfer Code
- To activate UBA transfer code, dial *919*0# on your UBA registered mobile number, and you’ll receive a prompt welcoming you to magic banking.
- Enter 1 to start up, you’ll receive another prompt asking you to select your preferred mode of registration.
- You can use your main account or your prepaid card account to sign up for 919 magic banking.
- Enter 1 to use your main account, you’ll be asked to enter your 10-digit UBA account number.
- Once you enter your account number, you’ll also be asked to enter the last four digits of your UBA debit card.
- At this point, you’ll be asked to provide your referral ID.
- If you chose to register with your prepaid card account earlier on then you can input the old referral ID, but if you’re registering with your main account then you can enter 1 to skip this step.
- Finally, you’ll be asked to set up a four-digit PIN for validating your magic banking transactions.
- Set up your PIN and you’re done. You are ready to carry out transactions with the UBA transfer code.
How to Transfer money from UBA
- To transfer money from UBA, simply dial *919# and you will receive a prompt with a list of transfer options and their corresponding numbers.
- You can enter 3 to transfer to other UBA accounts or enter 4 to transfer to other banks.
- Next, enter your PIN if you choose to transfer to other banks.
- You’ll receive another prompt with a list of banks to choose from.
- Enter the number that corresponds with the bank you want to transfer to.
- Then enter the bank account of the recipient and the amount you want to send.
- Confirm your transfer and you’re done.
UBA Transfer Code
- Alternatively, you can also make a transfer by just dialing the full UBA transfer code, for example: *919*3*AccountNumber*Amount# *919*4*AccountNumber*Amount#.
- You will then receive a prompt to enter your PIN followed by another prompt with a list of banks to choose from.
- Once you enter the number of the bank you’re transferring to, you will be asked to confirm your transaction.
- Enter 1 to confirm and you’re done.
- How to block Zenith Bank ATM Card
- Airtel YouTube Night plan
- Airtel Data Plans
- How to activate MTN Night Browsing
- How to migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to check Airtel Data Balance
- How to buy Data on Airtel
- How to check Airtel Number
- How to check NIN Number
- How to check GLO Balance
- How to check BVN
- How to load MTN card
- How to share data on MTN
- How to buy Data on MTN